[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello all.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello all.

Moderator: duey

<<

AllGloryIsFleeting

Brand New Member

Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:43 am

Hello all.

Hey guys.

I'm Jared. I'm a cadet at the United States Military Academy. I've been drawing for a few years, seriously working on developing my skills in the past couple.

I'll try to upload some of my works soon.
"Beauty is not being flawless. It is the state of having flaws and yet stealing the breath of others."
<<

deadpool2099ad

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:16 pm

have fun at the academy.... i guess for officers? welcome but a small warning ppl on this site are a bit sarcastic and its fun to watch them go on about each other.... so hopefully u can adapt.... cant wait to see ur work have fun....
If you don't want to work you have to make enough money so you dont have to work.
www.deadpoolscomics.zoomshare.com
<<

twilight

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:41 am

Isn't it stupid for everyone to open new topic just to say hello?
Isn't it better to open just 1 topic named 'say hello' or somethin' and everyone who's new comes here and say hello.. ?
Whell, noone asks me.. so... :oops:

Hello, everyone. I've red many topic of this forum and didn't wanted to post anything.. It was no need for that. :) I come by just to pick up some good new tips and try to improve my drawings. :?

:D

and yes. sorry for my bad english. I'm from Croatia. :)

:oops:
<<

oONIGHTMAREOo

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:18 pm

<<

Jakeoz

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:46 pm

<<

twilight

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:36 pm

<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:41 pm

put that passion on paper people!!!!

Welcome Jarod :)
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor to console him for what he is. "
http://krisb781.deviantart.com/

Return to Welcome