[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - I think i should introduce :D
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I think i should introduce :D

Moderator: duey

<<

DorsY69

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:47 am

I think i should introduce :D

Hello everyone! What a great site this is, as i saw it for the first time i got addicted on the spot!! I've never seen Dueys drawings before..as one day i decided to check out some realistic drawings while browsing, his web site poped infront of my eyes, and since then i was inlove with this site and all the drawings! I didn't use pencil for a long time as i was to concentraited with the oil paintings, but now i am inspired by all the pencil art works and want to improve my drawing skills. I am very greateful that this site exists, i learned so much from Duey and others!
I live in Germany and a music student, studying Opera singing. My biggest hobby is art, I love painting and drawing! And i love meeting new ppl :D
<<

sir hobo

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:17 pm

well Hello There!

Welcome to Dueys forums!
were all glad to have you join :D

i can't wait to se what you have for us
well... you know like the drawings :)

Germany is cool. i'm not so much of an Opera fan but if it's what you like, go for it! :D
realistic art is true art

Return to Welcome