[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Just joined! Hope to add a lot of value to this community.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Just joined! Hope to add a lot of value to this community.

Moderator: duey

<<

Ethan

Amateur
Amateur

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Just joined! Hope to add a lot of value to this community.

Hi,
I just joined this forum and thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Ethan and I am an amateur artist. I specialize in portrait drawing and figure drawing.

I can't say I am a professional but I am pretty good at what I do. And I also enjoy teaching this topic to other beginning artist.

I like create video tutorials showing people how to draw and posting them on youtube and also my main website.

I hope to participate in this cool community of artist... answering questions and hopefully adding a lot of value!

Thanks for reading this intro :-)

P.S. If you'd like to check out my website and youtube channel, go here:

Drawing blog: http://mydrawingtutorials.com
Youtube drawing tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyDrawingTutorial
Learn how to draw realistic pencil portraits in just 4 easy steps.
Free video series show you step-by-step.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Re: Just joined! Hope to add a lot of value to this communit

Hi Ethan,
Love your videos.
You really are a wealth of information, and a great addition to our humble gang of misfits...lol

Welcome to the forum!. 8)

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: Just joined! Hope to add a lot of value to this communit

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Larc-Romeo