[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - hey all!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

hey all!

Moderator: duey

<<

BabyGuz

Brand New Member

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:31 pm

hey all!

hey everybody! The name's Joe! :D
just a little bit about myself..
I am basically just a drawing artist, i dont like to paint or sculpt or anything else. i have tried them in the past, i was pretty decent at them but i feel you just need too much supplies for that when you're drawing, all you need is a piece of paper and a pencil and what you can do becomes limitless.
i have always been able to draw, since i was little when i was four i was drawing pictures of mickey mouse and all the other Disney characters..which i still do occasionally. Only problem is, i cant draw out of my head..i have to be looking at something however i can copy it perfectly, sometimes people even say mine looks better than the original.
So i am pretty much self taught i went to an art school for a couple of months when i was like 8 and that was it, didnt learn anything i didnt really already know by then. i take breaks from drawing a lot, i get into it and i get out of it, for example i just started up drawing again the other day before that the last time i really drew something was probably 8-12+months ago... #-o
i still have a lot of things to learn and im hoping i picked the right forum, hoping you guys on here are nice, probably are, and helpful like on other forums i have joined in the past (not for art) :?

p.s. drawing also isnt my only hobby, i am sort of a fish enthusiast i have a 55gallon fresh water tank and a 10 gallon betta tank! :mrgreen:
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: hey all!

You sound like me 8)
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

BabyGuz

Brand New Member

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:50 am

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Yea,starting off drawing Disney at a young age,self taught,cant draw out of my head etc etc.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/

Return to Welcome